26 July 2010

Eating a apple:

Removed and reviewed.

My hands feel clammy
and who knows how many
other dirty hands have groped and poked at it.
Considered then washed.

Thank you.

I press the red against my white.
Sharpened edges fall
into the flower,
the fruit;

I hear it quiver in my mind as the cold rushes against the warmth of saliva.

It ravages my tongue,
like a desert to rain,
the drench drowns all else out.
I fall in a meditative coma,

the reflections around me watch as I pace back and back.

Once I began
there was no looking back.
My future was decided
for me the moment I took one bite.

I was going to eat this apple.

I couldn’t stop my self.
I took to control at first,
trying to resist and allow
my tastes to catch up with my bite.

I could feel the torture this control was taking on the rest of my body

and now I quivered
in reaction to the prior.
I took another bite,
this time bigger and with less holds.

OH MY GOD!

That is so good right now!
YES.
More.
Faster.

Hedonism has taken a hold; this is now about pleasing me!

The water and sugar
feel this shift to its core,
can’t tell if it is a returned desire
or cry for resistance.

I am blind to both fear and hope in this moment of voraciousness.

All is pleasure.
I bite and rip
tearing apart
life for life.

Its different for an apple I tell myself.

It doesn’t care.
It wants this.
Laughable
to have questioned

my personal motives in the first place.

I hear a faint scream for
“no”
in the background of my mind.
“What was that “

I wonder.

Soon nothing but the naked
core is revealed.
I can not remember
what really happened while looking back,

I only see flashes of crunching and biting, skin removed and exposure unveiled.

exposure is unveiled.
flashes of blush to white,
flashes of satisfaction and climax.
Flashes of the sounds of life giving under my mouth:

like a trees branches breaking and snapping from the weight of snow.

Its cold out,
I can’t swallow the heart,
so I toss it to be compost.
My mouth still wet with saliva and I don’t look back.

Digested and wasted.